iQ700 facetted design (with front facette and side profiles) 30 cm Induktions - Domino ceramic
Induction cooktop with innovative features that enable highly flexible cooking in any situation.
- powerMove Plus enables intuitive control thanks to three heating zones with different temperatures – activated by touch.
- facetted design (with front facette and side profiles)
- Flex zone
- Can be combined with all hobs in comfort design
- Timer with switch-off function for all zones
Count up timer per cooktop
- Energy efficiency display
Power and size:
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Whipe protection function
- Residual heat indicator: digital 2-step
- Main switch
- powerMove Plus
- connected directly
- Connected load: 3.7 kW
- Boost function for all zones
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Connection cable 1.1 M
- Installation set to install 2 Dominos side by side
Basic technical information
- Electrical connection rating (W)
- Number of induction plates
- Power of heating element (kW)
- 2.2 kW
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW)
- 2.2 kW
- Voltage (V)
- 220-240 V
The flexible cooking zone for flexible cooking: flexInduction.
Pots and pans vary greatly. But with flexInduction, you can flexibly adjust your cooktop to match. Besides two traditionally arranged cooking zones – and depending on the particular model – two rectangular surface induction cooking zones are provided that can be joined to create a single large zone. Your cookware can be positioned anywhere within this area.
Individual pleasure in cooking: domino hobs.
The 30- and 40-cm-wide dominos can be combined as you wish, e.g. ceramic induction cooking hobs with a gas wok hob. A lava grill and a deep fryer are also available. The dominos can be assembled for a perfect look to your hob.
The turbocharger for powerInduction: powerBoost function.
The powerBoost function increases power by up to 50 %. This can save up to 35 % of the time it takes to heat up pots or cook large quantities.