iQ 500 side by side fridge freezer with noFrost technology for no more defrosting, ice&waterDispenser and special bar compartment.
- noFrost technology prevents icing and frosting so you never have to defrost again.
- ice&WaterDispenser with tap connection - fresh ice cubes and water any time.
- The bar compartment provides convenient access to drinks and prevents loss of energy.
- multiAirflow for optimum air circulation and even cooling at all levels.
- dayLight illumination - sheds daylight on the interior for the best overview.
The safetyGlass shelves are of extra strong, easy-cleaning safety glass.
dayLight illumination -
sheds daylight on the interior for the best overview.
The superFreezing button reduces the temperature for a set time, to quickly freeze newly added food items.
The superCooling button reduces the temperature for a set time, to quickly cool down fresh food items.
multiAirflow for optimum air circulation and even cooling at all levels.
- Energy Efficiency Class: NO_FEATURE
- Total capacity: 604 litres
- 7 segment electronic control
- Separate digital electronic temperature control for fridge and freezer section; Display control for temperature, water filter and key on the door
- Illuminated water and ice / crushed ice dispenser
- Door open warning tone for fridge and freezer section
- Fridge section capacity: 377 litres
- 3 safety glass shelves of , incl. one extendable shelf
- Active cooling via integrated fan
- Multi Airflow-System
- Box for meat or dried herbs
- Dairy compartment
- 2x25 Watt 2x25 Watt
- Freezer capacity: 227 litres
- Freezing capacity: 10 kg in 24 hours
- 3 plastic shelf
- 2 transparent freezer drawers
- 4 Door bin
- Automatic ice cube maker, Automatic ice cube maker
- Freezer light
- Storage time in power failure: 5 Hours
- Dimensions: H 180 cm x L 90 cm x D 67.45 cm
- Climate Class T
- Connection load: 300 W
- Rated Voltage 220 - 240 V
- 7.0 m food grade hose with connecting nut
- Height adjustable front feet, roles in the back
- Width (mm)
- Height (mm)
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD)
- x x mm
- Freezer Net capacity (l) - NEW (2010/30/EC)
- Energy consumption annual (kWh/annum) - NEW (2010/30/EC)
- Home Connect
- Automatic motor-driven ice-maker
- hyperFresh plus
- hyperFresh Plus <>0°C
- hyperFresh premium 0°C
- hyperFresh <>0°C
- Temperature display fridge
- digital 7 segment
- Noise level (dB)
- Door opening
- left and right
- Material ofthe shelves
- Shelves for Bottles
- Length electrical supply cord (cm)
- 240 cm
- Included accessories
- 1 x connection hose, 1 x egg tray
Brings daylight inside: dayLight illumination.
The modern daylight concept illuminates the refrigerator compartment with neutral white, giving it a fresh look. The perfect brightness for keeping a good overview of the stored food.
The integrated icemaker makes as many ice cubes as you want, whenever you want them.
Ensures even cooling at all levels: the multiAirflow system.
The multiAirflow system circulates the air evenly in the refrigerator compartment for constant temperatures. Foods recently placed inside are cooled faster. And the fresh food quality is preserved better.
For special things: the multiBox.
Small items and special things are best stored in the multiBox, which saves you a good deal of searching.
Shatterproof and easy to clean: the safetyGlass shelves.
All glass shelves are made from extra strong, easy-to-clean safety glass. If something tips over, the spillage is contained and does not spill into the rest of the refrigerator compartment.
Stable temperature: superCooling.
You can use the superCooling button to quickly reduce the temperature in the refrigerator to +2 °C. This prevents an undesirable rise in the temperature of your already chilled food whenever you add food that is not as cold.
Freeze super large quantities super fast: superFreezing.
To prevent thawing of frozen foods when placing large quantities of new food in the freezer, simply activate the superFreezing button before going shopping. The appliance will then automatically cool down to a temperature as cold as –30 °C so that newly stored foods do not interrupt the freezing process.