iQ500 40 cm Teppanyaki Plate
The Domino teppanyaki cooktop for preparing light, low-fat dishes the typical Japanese way.
- The 40 cm wide teppanyaki is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops.
- touchSlider control allows to control the temperature by entering it directly or by moving the slider with a single finger.
- Depending on the requirements and quantities the two cooking zones can be heated together or seperately.
- Tastefully integrated into the Domino unit when not in use, thanks to the high-quality glass ceramic cover.
- Heats to 40°C so that grease deposits can be removed more easily.
- $2,499.00Recommended retail price
Cooktop Type and Special Features
- Stainless steel frying area
- Dual grill element for full or half size heating
- Controlled temperature range from 160°C to 240°C in steps of 10°
- Black ceramic glass with stainless steel side profiles and beveled front
- Can be combined with Domino cooktops
- Removable black glass lid
Comfort & Convenience
- touchSlider control
- LED display and timer with auto switch off
- Keep warm function
- Special level for cleaning (40°C)
- Count up timer per cooktop
- ReStart - Quickly reinstates previous settings
- 2 spatulas included
Safety and Environment
- Power on indicator light
- Heat up phase display
- 2-stage (h/H) digital residual heat indicator
- Automatic safety switch-off
- childproof lock
- wipeProtection function - Quickly pauses settings to clean as you go
- Energy consumption display
- Installation measurements: 360 mmx490 mm
- Length wire connection: 100 cm
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
2 cooking zones
Depending on the requirements and quantities the two cooking zones can be heated together or seperately.
40 cm wide teppanyaki
The 40 cm wide teppanyaki is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops.
glass ceramic cover
Tastefully integrated into the Domino unit when not in use, thanks to the high-quality glass ceramic cover.
keep warm setting at 70 °C
Easily keeps all dishes at a warm 70 °C.
cleaning setting at 40 °C
Durch das Aufheizen auf 40 °C können Verschmutzungen leichter entfernt werden.
1 A02 40 cm Teppanyaki Plate
Please note the additional info for user manuals.