80cm FlexInduction cooktop with integrated downdraft ventilation
Induction cooktop with integrated downdraft ventilation unit
- flexInduction adapts the cooking zones to different cookware and pots up to 24 cm diameter – for more flexibility.
- powerMove Plus: enables intuitive control thanks to three heating zones with different temperatures – activated by touch.
- dual lightSlider: lets you easily and intuitively operate the cooktop.
- iQdrive: powerful and quiet extraction of steam.
- The climateControl Sensor monitors steam and odors and adjusts the power level automatically.
- $7,999.00Recommended retail price
Cooktop Type and Special Features
- 4 induction cooking zones
- powerBoost function for all cooking zones
- Cooking sensor ready (sensor sold separately)
- 5 frying levels: Frying with integrated sensor for All Flex induction zones
- Black ceramic glass with stainless steel side profiles and beveled front
Comfort & Convenience
- Dual LightSlider
- LED display and timer with auto switch off, count-up timer; per cooktop, LED display and timer with auto switch off for all cooking zones
- powerMove Plus
- QuickStart - Quick and automatic first pot detection
- ReStart - Quickly reinstates previous settings
- Keep warm function
- Heat up phase display
Size & Power
- 17 power levels for each cooking zone
- Cooking zones:
1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction;
1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction
- 7.4 kW total connected load
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
Safety and Environment
- Automatic pan recognition
Automatic safety switch-off
- 2-stage (h/H) digital residual heat indicator
- Energy consumption display
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591:
- min. Normal use 150m³/h
- max. Normal use 550 m³/h
- Intensive setting 690 m³/h
- Performance in re-circulated extraction:
- min. normal setting 139 m3/h
- max. normal setting 557 m3/h
- Boost-/Intensive setting 630 m3/h
- Noise min./max. Normal Level: 39/69 dB
- Suitable for ducted or re-circulated extraction (Accessory is respectively required)
- For ducted extraction extraction kit (accessory HZ381400) needed
- For recirculated extraction cleanAir recirculating kit (accessory HZ381500) needed
- Fully-automatic extraction functionality with air quality sensor
- Fully-automatic fan speed level control or optionally manual control by Dual LightSlider user interface
- 9 fan speed levels plus 1 intensive setting
- Automatic 30 minutes run-on function
- Average Energy Consumption: 53.5 kWh/year
- High-performance blower, Efficient BLDC-technology
- Large-scale stainless-steel grease filters with 12 layers for high grease filtration efficiency (90%)
- Cast-iron air inlet grid, heat resistant, dishwasher safe
- Removable and detachable grease filter and liquid collector unit, dishwasher safe
- integrated stainless steel grease filters, dishwasher safe
- condensate and liquid collector unit; ca. 200ml capacity; dishwasher safe
- Liquid spillover safety tank, ca. 2.000ml capacity, Twist-off lock, dishwasher safe
- Saturation indicator for grease filter
- Saturation indicator for cleanAir odor filter
Ventilation system performance
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
- Min. normal use: 39 dB(A) re 1 pW (25 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Max. normal use: 69 dB(A) re 1 pW (55 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Intensive: 76 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Noise level in re-circulated extraction:
- min. normal use: 42 dB(A) re 1 pW (31 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- max. normal use: 74 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Intensive: 75 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Floor cupboard width: min. 80 cm.
- Worktop depth: min. 60 cm (with shortened drawers), max. drawer's depth can be used starting with a worktop depth of 70 cm.
- Immersion depth: 19.8 cm
- Modules for ducted extraction or re-circulated extraction must be ordered separately as special accessory.
- Appliance weight: 28 kg
- The appliance must be freely accessible from below.
- When installing a ventilation hood with ducted extraction and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in case of thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. The overall appliance weight needs to be taken into account.
- Connection piece for ducted extraction: Flat duct DN 150
- Appliance measurements (H/W/D): 198 mm x 812 mm x 520 mm
- Installation measurements: 198 x 780-780 x 490-490 mm
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Min. worktop thickness: 20 mm
- HZ381400, HZ381500, HZ381700, HZ390011, HZ390012, HZ390042, HZ390090, HZ390210, HZ390220, HZ390230, HZ39050, HZ390511, HZ390512, HZ390522