iQ300 LI94MA530BExtractor hood with telescopic canopy
For clean lines the powerful telescopic cooker hood disappears into an upper cabinet, perfect for modern kitchens.
- The energy-saving LED lighting ensures optimal visibility when cooking.
- When required the intensive setting temporarily increases the extraction rate, with automatic revert after 6 min.
- The 420 m3/h extraction rate supplies clean air when cooking.
- At 46 dB the hood is extremely quiet when being used.
- 90 cm wide
- Silver metallic lacquer
- Electronic control via Soft touch button control
- Neutral white lights
- For installation into 90cm wide cupboard
- Soft touch button control for extractor speeds and light
- 2 x LED lights
- 3 x metal grease filter cassettes - dishwasher safe
- Steel filter cover
- pyramid filter
- 1 single inlet horizontal, Efficient BLDC motor
- Suitable for ducted and re-circulating operation
- For recirculated extraction recirculating kit or CleanAir recirculating kit (accessory) needed
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
max. Normal use 270 m³/h
Intensive 420 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
Max. normal use: 60 dB(A) re 1 pW (46 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
Intensive: 70 dB(A) re 1 pW (56 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- 3 x power levels plus intensive setting
- Automatic intensive revert
- Noise max. Normal Level: 60 dB*
- Extractor hose 120 mm
- Dimensions (WxD): 898 x 290 mm
- built-in dimensions (HxWxD): 162 x 526 x 290 mm
- Dimensions exhaust air (HxWxD): 203-203 x 898 x 290 mm
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 120 mm enclosed)
- Light Intensity: 569 lux
- Colour Temperature: 3500 K
- Average Energy Consumption: 20 kWh/year*
- Energy Efficiency Class: A*
- Blower Efficiency Class: A*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: A*
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: C*
- Type of appliance width (cm)
- 90 cm
- Depth (mm)
- 290 mm
- Construction type
- Air circulation
- Maximum output recirculating air (m3/h)
- Sound pressure max. normal
- Type of control setting devices
- LED, Low-lift pushbuttons
- Energy efficiency
- Total annual energy consumption
- Home Connect
- Diameter of air outlet (mm)
- 120 / 150 mm
- Color body
- Silver metallic
- Grease filter material
- Washable aluminium
- Grease filter type
- Installation typology
- Material body
- zinc plated
- Number of motors
- Air circulation
- Connection Rating (W)
- 76 W
- Length electrical supply cord (cm)
- 175 cm
- Frequency (Hz)
- 50; 60 Hz
- Total power of the lamps (W)
- 6 W
- Total power of the motors (W)
- 70 W
- Nominal power (kW)
- 220-240 V
* In accordance with the EU-Regulation No 65/2014
Nice and bright while saving energy: LED lighting.
For a better overview when cooking, the innovative LED lights in the extractor hoods supply more light from above on your hob. Another bright spot: The long-lasting lights consume very little energy.
The 420 m3/h extraction rate supplies clean air when cooking.
Intensive setting with automatic after revert setting
The intensive setting temporarily increases the extraction rate when kitchen vapour is especially intense, with automatic revert after 6 minutes.
You can find user manuals for this product here.
EU energy label
Download the energy label for this product here.
EU data sheet
Currently there are no scale drawings available for this product