iQ500 392 mm
Very fast heating and great for flash-frying, the Teppan yaki is design for traditional Japanese cooking at home.
- The 40 cm wide teppanyaki is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops to create a bespoke cooking area.
- The touchSlider allows the hob temperature to be controlled by entering it directly or by moving the slider with a single finger.
- Depending on the requirements and quantities the two cooking zones can be heated together or seperately.
- Tastefully integrated into the Domino unit when not in use, thanks to the high-quality glass ceramic cover.
- Heats to 40°C so that grease deposits can be removed more easily.
- Stainless Steel side trim with bevelled front edge
- Can be installed with a Siemens domino hob
- Removable ceramic black glass cover
- Stainless steel cooking surface
- 2 cooking zones
- Electronic power level display
- Thermostat can be set between 160-240 °C in steps of 10°
- Special level for keeping warm (70°C)
- Special level for cleaning (40°C)
- Acoustic Signal
- Count up timer
- Control panel pause
- reStart function
- Electric cable, without plug
- 2 spatulas included
- Main on/off switch
- Power on indicator
- Symbol displayed for heat up phase
- 2-fold residual heat indication
- Control panel lock
- Automatic safety switch off
- Individual energy consumption display
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
2 cooking zones
Depending on the requirements and quantities the two cooking zones can be heated together or seperately.
40 cm wide teppanyaki
The 40 cm wide teppanyaki is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops.
glass ceramic cover
Tastefully integrated into the Domino unit when not in use, thanks to the high-quality glass ceramic cover.
keep warm setting at 70 °C
Easily keeps all dishes at a warm 70 °C.
cleaning setting at 40 °C
Durch das Aufheizen auf 40 °C können Verschmutzungen leichter entfernt werden.