iQ500 75 cm, hob, Hard Glass
Gas cooktop with stepFlame Technology for precise flame control in nine steps.
- stepFlame Technology: precise heat control with nine different flame steps.
- This wok burner with 4.0 kW of power is ideal for a wide variety of foods, even in large quantities.
- Siemens top sheet design for a flush or slightly raised built-in solution.
- Extremely heat-resistant and easy to clean – the modern glass ceramic surface.
- High-quality materials and workmanship – continuous cast-iron pan supports.
- Easy to clean Tempered Glass surface.
- Cast iron pan supports with rubber feet
- High efficiency burner set
- Step Flame technology - 9 steps
- Design co-ordinated control dials
- Ignition via control dials
Power and size:
- 5 burner gas hob including
- 1 rapid, 2 standard, 1 economy, 1 Wok Burner
- Left rear: Standard burner 1.75 KW
- Right rear: High-speed burner 3 KW
- Center front: wok burner 4 KW
- Left front: Economy burner 1 KW
- Right front: Standard burner 1.75 KW
- Factory set for connection to mains gas
- Flame failure safety device
- LPG jets (28-30/37mbar) included
- Power cord length 100 cm
- Energy input
- Type of control setting devices
- sword knobs
- stepFlame Technology, Wok burner
- Color of frame
- Color of surface
- Construction type
- Number of electric plates
- Number of cooking zones
- Type of frame
- Flush w surrounding surfaces
- Number of gas burners
- Number of halogen plates
- Installation typology
- Total number of positions that can be used at the same time
- Number of radiant plates
- Number of electric warming zones
- Dimensions of the product (mm)
- 45 x 752 x 520 mm
- Net weight (kg)
- 18.0 kg
Cooking zone 1
- Location of 1st heating element
- front left
- Type of heating element
Cooking zone 2
- Location of 2nd heating element
- back left
Cooking zone 3
- Location of 3rd heating element
- front centre/cent
Cooking zone 4
- Location of 4th heating element
- back right
Cooking zone 5
- Location of 5th heating element
- front right
Cooking zone 6
- Type of safety device for gas
- Electromagnetic for each burner
- Power on indicator
- Residual heat indicator
- Main on/off switch
- Length electrical supply cord (cm)
- 100 cm
- Electrical connection rating (W)
- 1 W
- Energy input
- Frequency (Hz)
- 50; 60 Hz
- Gas connection
- rear, right
- Gas connection rating (W)
- 11,500 W
continuous cast-iron pan supports
High-quality materials and workmanship – continuous cast-iron pan supports.
Fast cooking with even heat distribution: the wok burner with 4 kW.
Cooking is a pleasure when you have the best ingredients. The wok burner combines the advantages of open-flame cooking with the benefits of the unique German gas technology from Siemens. The wok burner with 4 kW makes cooking faster, more convenient and more powerful – with a wide variety of foods, even in large quantities.
Precise heat control and full heating power instantly available thanks to gas cooking.
Topsheet color black tempered glass
The uniquely beautiful black tempered glass surface design.