iQ500 40 cm stainless steel Electronic control cooking zone
The Domino teppanyaki cooktop for preparing light, low-fat dishes the typical Japanese way.
- The 40 cm wide teppanyaki is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops.
- touchSlider control allows to control the temperature by entering it directly or by moving the slider with a single finger.
- Depending on the requirements and quantities the two cooking zones can be heated together or seperately.
- Tastefully integrated into the Domino unit when not in use, thanks to the high-quality glass ceramic cover.
- Heats to 40°C so that grease deposits can be removed more easily.
- red, Electronic display
- Cooking zone power: 3.3kW, 3.6kW with booster
- Removable ceramic black glass lid
- Steel rectangular cooking surface
- 2 cooking zones (half/full)
- Electronic display
- Thermostat can be set between 160-240 °C in steps of 10°
- Special level for keeping warm (70°C) and for cleaning (40°C)
- Keep warm function and Zone extension sensor available
- Count down function
- Wipe protection function
- Cutout Dimensions (W x D): NO_FEATURE x NO_FEATURE
- Main on/off switch
- Power on indicator light
- 2-fold residual heat indication
- Safety lock
- Automatic safety switch off
- Appliance dimensions (H x W x D): 9 cm x 39 cm x 52 cm
- Appliance Dimensions (HxWxD): 9 cm x 39.2 cm x 52 cm