iQ100 Facetted design (with front facette and side profiles) 30 cm Inductions - Domino ceramic
Faster, cleaner, safer and more convenient cooking thanks to the modern Domino cooktop with innovative induction technology.
- The 30 cm wide induction cooktop is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops.
- Modern induction technology: cooking is faster, cleaner and safer.
- touchSlider control allows to control the temperature by entering it directly or by moving the slider with a single finger.
- Shorter heating times with up to 50% more power thanks to the powerBoost-function.
- HighSpeed ceramic glass
- 2 induction cooking zones
- Front control
- 17 power levels
- Timer with switch-off function for all zones
- Electronic display
- symControl, symmetrical position of displays
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
- Safety switch-off
- powerManagement Function
- Residual heat indicator for each zone
- Main switch
- touchSlider operating (mono)
- Boost function for all zones
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- Connected load: 3.7 kW
- Min. worktop thickness: 20 mm
- Installation set to install 2 Dominos side by side
Basic technical information
- Electrical connection rating (W)
- 3,700 W
- Number of induction plates
- Power of heating element (kW)
- 2.2 kW
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW)
- 1.4 kW
- Nominal power (kW)
- 220-240 V
Fast, safe, and easy to clean: powerInduction from Siemens.
Instantly hot. Instantly cold. Experience the benefits of Siemens powerInduction. Heat is conducted directly to the pans and their contents via induction coils, without heating the hob. What this means for you: heat-up times are short, safety is increased and the hob is much easier to clean.
Individual pleasure in cooking: domino hobs.
The 30- and 40-cm-wide dominos can be combined as you wish, e.g. ceramic induction cooking hobs with a gas wok hob. A lava grill and a deep fryer are also available. The dominos can be assembled for a perfect look to your hob.
The turbocharger for powerInduction: powerBoost function.
The powerBoost function increases power by up to 50 %. This can save up to 35 % of the time it takes to heat up pots or cook large quantities.