Full-size dishwashers 60 cm wide
Tips for load capacity
So much fits inside.
- 60 cm dishwasher: as a rule, up to 14 standard place settings
- 45 cm dishwasher: as a rule, up to ten standard place settings
- Compact and modular dishwashers: as a rule, up to six to eight standard place settings
The safe place for long-stemmed wine and champagne glasses: the wine glass rack.
Tips for saving energy
Siemens is one of the leading manufacturers of efficient household appliances. In recent years, the energy consumption of Siemens dishwashers has been reduced by up to 50 percent.
You can save even more energy when washing dishes with the following tips:
- Do not pre-rinse dirty dishes under running water, but remove only the large food remnants.
- Always load your dishwasher so that the water reaches all surfaces.
- A full load translates into full energy efficiency.
For optimal washing and drying.
Activation of the intensiveZone in any programme provides more spray pressure in the bottom rack for heavily soiled dishes. The spray pressure is not increased in the top rack. Fragile glasses in the top rack can thus be washed at the same time as heavily soiled pots and pans in the bottom rack.
The hygienePlus function is ideal for cleaning containers and utensils for which optimal hygiene is particularly important, such as baby bottles and cutting boards. During the final rinse, the temperature is kept at a high level of 70°C on average for approx. ten minutes. If this function is used regularly, up to 99.99% of all bacteria and germs are eliminated in the process.