Free flexInduction accessory for entertaining without limits.
Experience a ground breaking innovation in cooking technology with the stylish range of Siemens flexInduction hobs
flexInduction hobs are a must for diverse cooking. The cooking area can be tailored to your needs, enabling you to use a small area as traditional induction hobs with four or five separate zones, or you can choose to link the zones together to form one zone for larger cooking pans. The new extended cooking surface can accommodate pans and accessories of any size, even several pans placed anywhere on the surface at the same time. With all the advantages of induction cooking, flexInduction also includes boost settings, automatic pan recognition and touchSlider controls.
Siemens flexInduction accessories offer you even more flexibility, allowing you create variety of dishes using different techniques all on your hob.
Teppan yaki – Heating extremely quickly the Teppan yaki is great for fast Japanese cooking. Perfect for a cooked breakfast or a healthy stir-fry.
Griddle pan – Specially designed for use across four flexInductors the griddle pan maintains an even heat, perfect for frying steak.
For more Siemens flexInduction accessory information click here
Participating Hob Appliances
|EH975MV17E||Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512)|
|EH675MV17E||Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512)|
|EH601MV17E||Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512)|
|EH975SZ17E||Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512)|
|EH879SP17E||Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512)|
|EH875MP17E||Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512)|
|EH679MN27E||Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512)|
|EH675MN27E||Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512)|
|EH651FV17E||Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512)|
|EH651BN17E||Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512)|
|EH875KU11E||Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512)|
|EH375MV17E||Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512)|
How to Claim
Following delivery of your new Siemens Appliance you will need to follow the simple claim process below:
Please read the Terms and Conditions and ensure they are fully understood before applying.
Before you start, you will need:
• Invoice/sales receipt
• Model number
• FD and Z-Nr numbers (found on your appliance)
• Dealer or retailer information
• A copy of the original purchase receipt (must be sent with all claim forms)
To avoid any doubt or confusion, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted.
In order to claim your Siemens Cashback, claimants must fully complete an online claim:
Or complete a postal claim form (claim form can be found in all participating retailers) attaching the full purchase receipt and send to the below address:
Siemens Free flexInduction Accessory Promotion,
BSH Appliance Care LTD,
North Business Park Area,
The completed postal claim should be send with a copy of your receipt/invoice ensuring that the date of purchase and product code is clearly visible.
Promotion dates are 01.09.16 – 30.11.16 and all claims much be received before midnight 31.03.17.
Please call the helpline on 0344 892 8999 for assistance between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Please note, you cannot submit a claim by telephone. (landline calls are charged at local rate, calls from mobiles may be charged at the carrier’s rates but this varies between operators).
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is the gift of a Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512) for the promoted freeInduction or flexInduction hobs by the participating kitchen specialists against the purchase of a qualifying Siemens flexInduction hob.
2. The promotion is only valid if buying a kitchen and its design and installation is planned by the kitchen specialist.
3. The Promotion shall only apply to purchases of the following selected flexInduction hobs: EH975MV17E, EH675MV17E, EH601MV17E, EH975SZ17E, EH879SP17E, EH875MP17E, EH679MN27E, EH675MN27E, EH651FV17E, EH651BN17E, EH875KU11E, EH375MV17E
4. The Promotion shall not apply to purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products or to trade and contract sales.
5. The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man only.
6. The Promotion, which commences on 01.09.16 and ends on 30.11.16, is only applicable to purchases made on or between these dates.
7. In order to claim the gift, purchasers must fully complete an online claim form, including product FD numbers or simply input “Home Delivery” in the FD field instead if they are unaware of the FD number. The purchasers must also attach a copy of the original full purchase receipt. Where purchasers do not have internet access, they should call 0344 892 8999 (calls charged at local rate) and subsequently send a copy of the original full purchase receipt to Siemens Free flexInduction Accessory Promotion, BSH Appliance Care LTD, Hipwell Road, North Business Park Area, Kettering, NN14 1UA, which must be received by the Promoter before 31.03.17. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations shall not be accepted. All claim forms must be received by the Promoter before 31.03.17 and the Promoter shall not accept any claims received subsequently. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute gift of equivalent or higher value to a purchaser in the event of unavailability of the gift.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach before 31.03.17. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require purchasers to provide further verification as to proof of purchase.
9. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
10. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to extend or withdraw the Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Purchasers should allow up to 45 days for delivery of the gift from the date of the Promoter’s receipt of the claim. Please note that there is no cash alternative to the gift.
12. Only one claim per household is permitted.
13. All claim forms and copy sales receipts, upon receipt by the Promoter, shall become its property and shall not be returned to purchasers. By submitting a claim, purchasers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions, at any time.
15. In the unlikely event that a purchaser is unhappy with their Siemens flexInduction hob and wishes to return it for a full refund, such refund is conditional upon the return of the gift. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales.