Free flexInduction accessory for more creative cooking.
This promotion has now ended however you can still make a claim until 30.04.16.
Take your cooking further and be even more creatiive by claiming your free Griddle Plate, Teppanyaki or Roasting Dish when you purchase a selected flexInduction hob.
*Promotion dates: 01.10.15 - 31.12.15 at participating kitchen specialists. Selected models only. Terms and conditions apply.
Make a claim
To claim the free Free Griddle Plate or Teppanyaki or Roasting Dish accessory please visit our online claim site here:
A copy of the original purchase receipt must be uploaded with all Claim Forms.
For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted.
Purchasers can call the helpline on 0344 892 8999 for assistance between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday; however they cannot submit a claim by telephone.
Terms And Conditions
Full Terms And Conditions
1. The Promotion is the gift of a Griddle Plate (HZ390522) OR Teppan Yaki (HZ390512) OR a Free Roasting Dish (HZ390011) for the promoted free Induction or flex Induction hobs by the participating independent retailer against the purchase of a qualifying Siemens flex Induction hob.
2. The Promotion shall only apply to purchases of the following selected flex Induction hobs: EH375MV17E, EH975MV17E, EH675MV17E, EH601MV17E, EH975SZ17E, EH879SP17E, EH875MP17E, EH679MN27E, EH675MN27E, EH651FV17E, EH651BN17E, EH875KU11E, EH801KU11E, EH885DN19E, EH685DV19E.
3. The promotion is only valid if buying a kitchen and it’s designed and installation is planned by the kitchen specialist.
4. The Promotion shall not apply to purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products or to trade and contract sales.
5. The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man only.
6. The Promotion, which commences on 01/10/15 and ends on 31/12/15, is only applicable to purchases made on or between these dates.
7. In order to claim the Gift, purchasers must fully complete an online Claim Form (www.siemens-promotions.co.uk), including product FD numbers or simply input “Home Delivery” in the FD field instead if they are unaware of the FD number. The purchasers must also, attach a copy of the original full purchase receipt. Where purchasers do not have internet access, they should call 0344 892 8999 (calls charged at local rate). and subsequently send a copy of the original full purchase receipt to Siemens Free flexInduction Accessory Promotion, BSH Appliance Care LTD, Hipwell Road, North Business Park Area, Kettering, NN14 1UA, which must be received by the Promoter before 30/04/16. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations shall not be accepted. All claim forms must be received by the Promoter before 30/04/16 and the Promoter shall not accept any claims received subsequently. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute gift of equivalent or higher value to a purchaser in the event of unavailability of the gift.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach it before 30/04/16. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and under take all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require purchasers to provide further verification as to proof of purchase.
9. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
10. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to extend or withdraw the Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Purchasers should allow up to 30 days for delivery of the Gift from the date of the Promoter’s receipt of the claim. Please note that there is no cash alternative to the Gift.
12. Only one claim per household is permitted.
13. All claim forms and copy sales receipts, upon receipt by the Promoter, shall become its property and shall not be returned to purchasers. By submitting a claim, purchasers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions, at any time.
15. In the unlikely event that a purchaser is unhappy with their Siemens FlexInduction hob and wishes to return it for a full refund, such refund is conditional upon the return of the Gift. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales.