iQ700 Domino touchSlider induction hob EH375MV17E black glass with stainless steel trim
The modern flexInduction cooktop provides greater flexibility when cooking.
- The 30 cm wide induction cooktop is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops.
- Innovative induction technology is one of the quickest, safest and most efficient methods of cooking.
- Extra-large cooking surfaces allow for tailored cooking zones, place your cookware wherever you want on the flexInduction cooking zone.
- Shorter heating times with up to 50% more power thanks to the powerBoost-function.
- £ 739.00Recommended retail price.
- 302 mm
- Front controls
- touchSlider operation
- Design trim (front facette with side trim)
- Can be installed with other Siemens domino hobs
- Electronic control
- Electronic power level display
- Automatic safety switch off
- Power boost setting
- Automatic pan recognition
- 17 power levels
- Main on/off switch
- Timer for all zones
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Control panel pause
- 2 induction cooking zones
- Connecting strip - HZ394301
Basic technical information
- Electrical connection rating (W)
- Number of induction plates
- Power of heating element (kW)
- 3.3 kW
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW)
- 3.3 kW
- Nominal power (kW)
- 220-240 V
The flexible cooking zone for flexible cooking: flexInduction.
Pots and pans vary greatly. But with flexInduction, you can flexibly adjust your cooktop to match. Besides two traditionally arranged cooking zones – and depending on the particular model – two rectangular surface induction cooking zones are provided that can be joined to create a single large zone. Your cookware can be positioned anywhere within this area.
Individual pleasure in cooking: domino hobs.
The 30- and 40-cm-wide dominos can be combined as you wish, e.g. ceramic induction cooking hobs with a gas wok hob. A lava grill and a deep fryer are also available. The dominos can be assembled for a perfect look to your hob.
The turbocharger for powerInduction: powerBoost function.
The powerBoost function increases power by up to 50 %. This can save up to 35 % of the time it takes to heat up pots or cook large quantities.
2 A02 Domino touchSlider induction hob
You can find user manuals for this product here.
Information for professionals relevant for disassembly and dismantling according to the EU ecodesign regulations for vacuum cleaners, range hoods, ovens, hobs and water heaters (EU) No 666/2013, (EU) No 66/2014 and (EU) No 814/2013