iQ700 Domino wok burner ER326AB70E stainless steel
The Domino gas wok cooktop is not only for Asian dishes, it’s ideal for extra-large quantities.
- The 30 cm wide gas wok cooktop is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops to create a bespoke cooking area.
- Gas cooking provides precise heat control and full heating power.
- Extremely heat-resistant and easy to clean – the modern glass ceramic surface.
- High-quality materials and workmanship – individual cast-iron pan supports.
- The dual wok burner with dual flame system and 6.0 kW of power is ideal for a wide variety of foods, even in large quantities.
- £ 619.00Recommended retail price.
- 302 mm
- Black ceramic glass base
Design trim (front facette with side trim)
- Front mounted control dial
Steel finish control
- Can be installed with a Siemens domino hob
- 6.0kW dual control wok burner
- Dishwasher Safe
- Ignition via control dials
- Variable power levels
- Flame failure safety device
- 1 cast iron pan support
- 1 dual control wok burner
- Factory set for connection to mains gas
- LPG jets (28-30/37mbar) included
Basic technical information
- Electrical connection rating (W)
- 1 W
- Number of induction plates
- Power of heating element (kW)
- 0.3-6 kW
- Nominal power (kW)
- 220-240 V
Fine adjustment possible even at low power levels: dual wok burner.
The two circular zones deliver up to 6 kW of power, thus heating pans quickly. The inner and outer flame rings can be adjusted via a single control – as required for proper cooking with a wok – and feature a truly slimline design.
individual cast-iron pan supports
High-quality materials and workmanship – individual cast-iron pan supports.
Extremely heat-resistant and easy to clean -
the modern glass ceramic surface.
Precise heat control and full heating power instantly available thanks to gas cooking.
dishwasher proof pan supports
Extremely convenient to clean thanks to modern, dishwasher proof pan supports.
1 A02 Domino wok burner
You can find user manuals for this product here.
Information for professionals relevant for disassembly and dismantling according to the EU ecodesign regulations for vacuum cleaners, range hoods, ovens, hobs and water heaters (EU) No 666/2013, (EU) No 66/2014 and (EU) No 814/2013