iQ500 60 cm, hob, Stainless steel
Gas cooktop with stepFlame Technology for precise flame control in nine steps.
- stepFlame Technology: precise heat control with nine different flame steps.
- This wok burner with 4.0 kW of power is ideal for a wide variety of foods, even in large quantities.
- High-quality materials and workmanship – continuous cast-iron pan supports.
- Comfortable usage due to high quality control dials.
- A Siemens hob with a uniquely beautiful stainless-steel surface design.
- £ 429.00Recommended retail price.
- Easy to clean Stainless steel surface.
- Cast iron pan supports
- High efficiency burner set
- Step Flame technology - 9 steps
- Design co-ordinated control dials
- Ignition via control dials
Power and size:
- 4 burner gas hob including:
- 3 gas + wok (diamond)
- Left: Wok burner 4 KW
- Center rear: 1.75 KW
- Center front: Economy burner 1 KW
- Factory set for connection to mains gas
- Flame failure safety device
- LPG jets (28-30/37mbar) included
- Power cord length 100 cm
- Source of energy
- Type of control setting and signalling devices
- sword knobs
- stepFlame Technology, Wok burner
- Energy efficiency of hob
- 59.6 %
- Color of frame
- Stainless steel
- Color of surface
- Stainless steel
- Construction type
- Number of electric plates
- Number of cooking zones
- Number of gas burners
- Number of halogen plates
- Installation type
- Type of pan support
- Elongated cast iron pan support
- Total number of positions that can be used at the same time
- Number of radiant plates
- Number of electric warming zones
Size and weight
- Dimensions of the product (mm)
- 45 x 582 x 520 mm
- Net weight (kg)
- 18.0 kg
Cooking zone 1
- Location of 1st heating element
- front left
Cooking zone 2
- Location of 2nd heating element
- center left
- Type of 2nd heating element
- Energy efficiency of 2nd heating element
- 58.0 %
Cooking zone 3
- Location of 3rd heating element
- back left
Cooking zone 4
- Location of 4th heating element
- middle back
- Type of 4th heating element
- Energy efficiency of 4th heating element
- 61.0 %
Cooking zone 5
- Location of 5th heating element
- back right
Cooking zone 6
- Location of 6th heating element
- center right
- Type of 6th heating element
- Energy efficiency of 6th heating element
- 60.0 %
Cooking zone 7
- Location of 7th heating element
- front right
Cooking zone 8
- Location of 8th heating element
- front middle / central
- Type of 8th heating element
Cooking zone 9
- Location of 9th heating element
- front centre/cent
- Type of safety device for gas
- Electromagnetic for each burner
- Power on indicator
- Residual heat indicator
- Main on/off switch
- Length of electrical supply cord (cm)
- 100 cm
- Electrical connection rating (W)
- Source of energy
- Frequency (Hz)
- 60; 50 Hz
- Gas connection
- rear, right
- Gas connection rating (W)
- 9,750 W
continuous cast-iron pan supports
High-quality materials and workmanship – continuous cast-iron pan supports.
Fast cooking with even heat distribution: the wok burner with 4 kW.
Cooking is a pleasure when you have the best ingredients. The wok burner combines the advantages of open-flame cooking with the benefits of the unique German gas technology from Siemens. The wok burner with 4 kW makes cooking faster, more convenient and more powerful – with a wide variety of foods, even in large quantities.
Precise heat control and full heating power instantly available thanks to gas cooking.
Topsheet color stainless steel
The uniquely beautiful stainless-steel surface design.
You can find user manuals for this product here.
Disassembly & Deconstruction Manuals
Information for professionals relevant for disassembly and dismantling according to the EU ecodesign regulations for vacuum cleaners, range hoods, ovens, hobs and water heaters (EU) No 666/2013, (EU) No 66/2014 and (EU) No 814/2013