iQ500 Gas hob EP616HB91E
A Siemens gas cooktop with an easy-to-clean tempered glass surface.
- This wok burner with 3.3 kW of power is ideal for a wide variety of foods, even in large quantities.
- This gas hob has a uniquely beautiful black tempered glass surface design.
- High-quality materials and workmanship have gone into making Siemens continuous cast-iron pan supports.
- £ 499.00Recommended retail price.
- 590 mm
- Frameless design
- Tempered glass base
- Front controls
- Steel look controls
- Suitable for surface mounting or flush fitting installation
- Rear right: WOK burner - 3.3 KW
- Ignition via control dials
- Variable power levels
- Flame failure safety device
- 5 piece black cast iron pan supports
- 2 piece burners
- 4 burner gas hob including:
- 2 standard, 1 economy, 1 high speed wok burner
- Factory set for connection to mains gas
- LPG jets (28-30/37mbar) included
- Source of energy
- Type of control setting and signalling devices
- cylindrical knobs
- Wok burner
- Color of frame
- Color of surface
- Construction type
- Number of electric plates
- Number of cooking zones
- Type of frame
- Flush w surrounding surfaces
- Number of gas burners
- Number of halogen plates
- Installation type
- Total number of positions that can be used at the same time
- Number of radiant plates
- Number of electric warming zones
Size and weight
- Dimensions of the product (mm)
- 45 x 590 x 520 mm
- Net weight (kg)
- 14.0 kg
Cooking zone 1
- Location of 1st heating element
- front left
- Type of heating element
Cooking zone 2
- Location of 2nd heating element
- back left
Cooking zone 3
- Location of 3rd heating element
- back right
Cooking zone 4
- Location of 4th heating element
- front right
Cooking zone 5
Cooking zone 6
- Type of safety device for gas
- Electromagnetic for each burner
- Power on indicator
- Residual heat indicator
- Main on/off switch
- Length of electrical supply cord (cm)
- 100 cm
- Electrical connection rating (W)
- 1 W
- Source of energy
- Frequency (Hz)
- 60; 50 Hz
- Gas connection
- rear, right
- Gas connection rating (W)
- 7,700 W
continuous cast-iron pan supports
High-quality materials and workmanship – continuous cast-iron pan supports.
Fast cooking with even heat distribution: the wok burner with 3.3 kW.
Cooking is a pleasure when you have the best ingredients. The wok burner combines the advantages of open-flame cooking with the benefits of the unique German gas technology from Siemens. The wok burner with 3.3 kW makes cooking faster, more convenient and more powerful – with a wide variety of foods, even in large quantities.
Precise heat control and full heating power instantly available thanks to gas cooking.
Topsheet color black tempered glass
The uniquely beautiful black tempered glass surface design.