iQ700 Range Cooker 90 cm
The professional range cooker with electric oven and gas cooktop.
- Powerful wok burner with 3.9 kW and high-quality cast-iron pan supports.
- High-quality materials and workmanship – continuous cast-iron pan supports.
- Easy-to-clean backsplash protects the wall behind the cooktop.
- Easy to operate thanks to the drop-down door that’s convenient to open and close.
- 8 cooking functions: Top/bottom heat, Bottom heat, Circulating air, defrost, Hot air grill, Full-surface grill/broiler, half width grill
- 1 rapid, 2 standard, 1 economy, 1 wok burner
- Front left: High-speed burner 3 KW
- Rear left: Standard burner 1.8 KW
- Rear right: Standard burner 1.8 KW
- Front right: Economy burner 1 KW
- Ignition via control dials
- Flame failure safety device
- Large capacity oven (112 l)
- Grey enamel oven interior
- Multifunction oven
- Catalytic oven cavity (rear and side walls)
- LED clock and automatic programmer
- Storage compartment
- LPG jets (28-30/37mbar) included
- Product name / Commercial code
- EAN code
- Product name/family
- Installation type
- Type of energy - cavity 1
Size and weight
- Cavity width (cm)
- 74.6 cm
- Cavity height (cm)
- 33.9 cm
- Cavity depth (cm)
- 43.3 cm
- Dimensions of the product (mm)
- 845 x 898 x 600 mm
- Net weight (kg)
- 85.0 kg
- Energy efficiency class
- Energy consumption per cycle conventional (2010/30/EC)
- Energy consumption per cycle forced air convection (2010/30/EC)
- Included accessories cavity 1
- 2 x enamel baking tray, 1 x rotary spit, 1 x nozzle set for liquid gas 28-30/37 mbar, 1 x cross support for espresso, 2 x grill shelf, 1 x telescopic rack, 1 x WOK attachment ring
- Length electrical supply cord (cm)
- 120 cm
- Current (A)
- 16 A
- Electrical connection rating (W)
- 3,200 W
- Plug type
- Gardy plug w/ earthing
- Voltage (V)
- 220-240 V
continuous cast-iron pan supports
High-quality materials and workmanship – continuous cast-iron pan supports.
Easy to operate thanks to the drop-down door that’s convenient to open and close.
Rotary spit grilling
With rotary spit grilling, foods turn out crispy all the way around.