To ensure that the full aroma of the espresso can be unlocked, the coffee must be prepared at the right brewing temperature. The ideal brewing temperature for a perfect espresso is between 90°C and 95°C. If the temperature is too low, only some of the flavour is released from the coffee. If the temperature is too high, the coffee will quickly acquire a burnt taste. EQ fully automatic coffee machines with the sensoFlow System—the only system of its kind in the world—always heat the water to the right temperature and maintain this temperature throughout the entire brewing process — professional technology that guarantees you a professional espresso.
EQ.6 plus s100 Fully automatic espresso maker/fully automatic coffee machine diamond titanium metallic
Your personal coffee world begins on the EQ.6 plus display
Ideal brewing temperature for maximum aroma: sensoFlow System.
Perfect pleasure at the touch of a button: oneTouch Function.
No matter what coffee speciality you desire, whether its latte macchiato, creamy cappuccino or extra-strong espresso, thanks to the oneTouch Function your fully automatic coffee machine can serve you up pure coffee indulgence at just the touch of a button — it's as easy as that. The system prepares coffee and milk specialities automatically — just how you like them. The perfect technology for a thoroughly indulgent coffee experience.
For extra-strong coffee: aromaDouble Shot.
Extra-strong coffee without compromising on aroma — thanks to the innovative aromaDouble Shot function. With the aromaDouble Shot function, two grinding and brewing processes consistently create the best aroma. This automatic process ensures there is no bitter aftertaste, as less water means that less bitterness is released — ensuring that only the best of the beans make it into your cup.
For longer-lasting coffee indulgence: calc'nClean.
calc'nClean cleans and descales in one go. This service program makes cleaning your appliance incredibly easy and maximises the product lifespan, so that you can enjoy exceptional coffee for even longer.
Fresh brewing water, every time: singlePortion® Cleaning.
The simple singlePortion® Cleaning function cleans all the pipes in your appliance hygienically after every single brewing process — so your coffee is always prepared using fresh water. Perfection down to the very last detail for the ultimate indulgence.
Individual filling quantities: individualCup Volume.
To create exceptional coffee not just for standard cup sizes, but also for all sizes in between, you need the perfect technology for the job. Using the individualCup Volume function, the preset cup sizes of "small", "medium" and "large" can each be adjusted to five different capacities to suit how much drink is required.
Finely ground with a fuller flavour: ceramDrive.
The high-quality ceramDrive grinder grinds the coffee beans to a particularly even consistency, allowing all the different flavours to develop during the brewing process — for an exceptionally aromatic coffee experience. Since ceramic—unlike steel grinders—is virtually non-wearing,
long-lasting enjoyment of premium-quality coffee is guaranteed.
Flexibility whatever you're drinking: Height-adjustable coffee outlet.
Whether you're taking a quick espresso break or savouring a glass of latte macchiato, the height-adjustable coffee outlet adjusts perfectly to each cup size. Even 15 cm tall latte macchiato glasses fit easily under the coffee outlet. Enjoy pure perfection down to the finest detail — without limitations.
Perfect hygiene: Thanks to removable brewing unit.
For hygienic cleaning, even inside the appliance, the brewing unit in the fully automatic coffee machine is easy to remove, rinse under running water and then replace. So you can get back to doing what you really want: savouring the pure aroma of the finest coffee specialities.
Cup after cup of pleasure: The 15,000 cup guarantee.
The ultimate coffee indulgence combined with state-of-the-art technology — that's what the 15,000 cup guarantee is all about. With this guarantee, Siemens promises a consistently high appliance performance for perfect coffee every time — from the first cup to the 15,000th.
Share the joy — together: Two cups selection option for espresso and café crème.
The two cups selection option allows you to easily make two espressos or café crème at the same time. Simply position the cups under the dual coffee outlet and the appliance grinds and brews two cups of coffee in turn — all at the touch of a button. For double the enjoyment of unique aromas.
- Innovative heating system "senso flow system"
- Coffee variety at the touch of a button: Espresso, Espresso Macchiato, Coffee, Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato, Caffe Latte. Quick and convenient.
- aromaDouble Shot - Extra strong coffee without compromise in aroma
- Beverage temperature adjustable individually: Coffee: 3 grades,
- Brita water filter: Reduces the lime content of water and filters substances affecting smell and taste
- coffeeSelect Display: All coffee and milk specialities can be selected and prepared by simply touching the sensor fields
- cup size 5-level adjustable
- Coffee outlet yesheight-adjustable: Even 15cm high Latte Macchiato glasses fit underneath
- Two cups selection option for Espresso, Coffee: Prepare two cups simultaneously
- Removable 1.7 litre water tank
- Flexible milk solution: Decide for yourself if you prefer connecting the no milk container or using any other container, e.g. a milk carton
- Short user manual always at hand inside appliance
- High-value ceramic grinding unit ceramDrive
- One-touch coffee milk specialities with especially fine-pored milk froth thanks to an innovative milk frother
- Yes and Yes available separately
- Reduced heating-up time: fastest first cup!
- Water pump with 15 bar pressure
- Separate container for pre-grounded coffee
- with auto-off
- 15.000 cup warranty: Consistently high appliance quality from the first cup to the 15,000th (valid for non-commercial use within 24 months)
- Removable brewing unit: Easy and hygienic cleaning under running water
- Automatic quick rinse programme when switched on or off
- steam blast: Fully-automatic steam cleaning of the milk system after every beverage
- All milk nozzle parts are easily removable, separable , easy to clean & dishwasher-proof
- Removable drip dish including container for coffee grounds
- Fully automatic descaling and cleaning program yes
- Display of remaining cups before not available
- Illumination for keys,
- Bean container with aroma preserving lid for up to 300grams
- Adjustable grind settings (multilevel)
- Different display languages available
- Child-proof lock: key lock preventing unintended brewing cycle
- Cable storage compartment
- Wattage: 1500 W
- Included accessories: 1 x scoop, 1 x test strip, 1 x connection hose for milk frother
- Separately available accessories: cleaning tablets (TZ60001), descaling tablets (TZ80002), BRITA Intenza water filter (TZ70003), care set for fully-automatic espresso makers (TZ80004), insulated milk container (TZ80009N)
|Product name / Commercial code||TE651209GB|
|Appliance type||Fully Automatic Espresso Maker|
|Brewing system||piston pressure|
|Tank design||Brita water filter, Integrated, Removable, Transparent|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||385 x 280 x 465 mm|
|Number of cups of espresso/cappuccino||1-2|
|Net weight (kg)||9.5 kg|
|Number of container for coffee beans||1|
|Type of control||Electronic, NTC|
|Display concept||LCD display|
|Power on indicator|
|Coffee grounds container|
|Programming of||Beverage size, Child-proof lock, Coffee temperature, Demo modus, Key sound, Language, turn-off time, Water filter, Water hardness|
|Safety device||Temperature protection|
|Connection Rating (W)||1,500 W|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Plug type||GB plug|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
|Included accessories||1 x scoop, 1 x test strip, 1 x connection hose for milk frother, 1 x milk pipe|
Currently there are no scale drawings available.