Pots and pans vary greatly. But with flexInduction, you can flexibly adjust your cooktop to match. Besides two traditionally arranged cooking zones – and depending on the particular model – two rectangular surface induction cooking zones are provided that can be joined to create a single large zone. Your cookware can be positioned anywhere within this area.
iQ700 facetted design (with front facette and side profiles) 30 cm Induktions - Domino ceramic
Induction cooktop with innovative features that enable highly flexible cooking in any situation.
The flexible cooking zone for flexible cooking: flexInduction.
Individual pleasure in cooking: domino hobs.
The 30- and 40-cm-wide dominos can be combined as you wish, e.g. ceramic induction cooking hobs with a gas wok hob. A lava grill and a deep fryer are also available. The dominos can be assembled for a perfect look to your hob.
The turbocharger for powerInduction: powerBoost function.
The powerBoost function increases power by up to 50 %. This can save up to 35 % of the time it takes to heat up pots or cook large quantities.
Extremely heat-resistant and easy to clean -
the modern glass ceramic surface.
- facetted design (with front facette and side profiles)
- Flex zone
- Can be combined with all hobs in comfort design
- Timer with switch-off function for all zones
count-up timer, per cooktop
- Energy efficiency display
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Whipe protection function
- Residual heat indicator: digital 2-step
- Main switch
- powerMove Plus
- connected directly
- Connected load: 3.7 kW
- Boost function for all zones
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Connection cable 1.1 M
- Installation set to install 2 Dominos side by side
Information for professionals relevant for disassembly and dismantling according to the EU ecodesign regulations for vacuum cleaners, range hoods, ovens, hobs and water heaters (EU) No 666/2013, (EU) No 66/2014 and (EU) No 814/2013