Siemens studioLine 5 Year Warranty
Buy a studioLine oven and 4 additional qualifying appliances to enjoy 5 year Siemens warranty. Promotion applies for all purchases made between 01.01.2018 to 30.04.2018 and for which the Promoter has received a completed and valid claim before midnight on 31.08.2018. Terms and conditions apply.
The promotion shall only apply to purchases of the following selected Siemens appliances:
Select 4 additional qualifying appliances from the following models:
How to Claim
To participate in this offer simply visit one of our participating Siemens studioLine kitchen showrooms and purchase a studioLine oven with 4 other qualifying Siemens appliances, as part of an overall kitchen purchase.
In order to qualify for this promotion please ensure that you purchase models that appear in the below list, from a participating retailer. Use our dealer locator to find your local Siemens studioLine showroom.
In order to claim your additional 3 year warranty, you must submit a completed claim online with a copy of your receipt/invoice ensuring that the date of purchase and product code is clearly visible.
Experience the elite studioLine range from Siemens
Designed for those who value the ultimate in design, innovation and intelligent features.
This exclusive range features a selection of ovens, compact ovens, induction hobs, hoods and dishwashers; each with consistent design features to suit a range of kitchen layouts and styles.
The characteristic design of the studioLine range balances clean lines with intuitive controls and state-of-the-art technology for an unparalleled experience. Coordinated design, black stainless steel handles, black stainless steel disc control and bigger, brighter TFT touchDisplays combine to create a guaranteed design statement.
Siemens studioLine 5 year Warranty Terms and Conditions - Kitchen Promotion 1.1.2018 - 31.03.2018
Your personal details will be used by Siemens for warranty administration and also for marketing purposes (if you have agreed upon registration).
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is the offer by the Promoter of an additional 3 year warranty to supplement the standard 2 year warranty, on selected Siemens appliances that are purchased as part of an overall kitchen purchase including the kitchen furniture and all from the same Retailer (must be from participating retailers only).
2. To qualify for the free extended warranty you are required to purchase a Siemens studioLine oven together with 4 qualifying Siemens built in appliances (warming drawers and accessories excluded) from the model list below.
3. Offer available for all purchases made between 01.01.2018 and 31.03.2018 and for which the Promoter has received a completed and valid claim before midnight on 31.08.2018.
4. In order to claim the Siemens Free 5 Year Warranty, claimants must fully complete the online claim form (including full FD number, ENR number and full address). Where purchasers do not have access to the internet they should call 0344 892 8999 (calls charged at the basic rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges) and subsequently send a copy of the original full purchase receipt to Siemens 5 Year Warranty, BSH Home Appliances Ltd, Hipwell Road, North Business Park Area, Kettering, NN14 1UA which must be received by midnight 31.03.2018. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmation where the appliances are not itemised shall not be accepted. No documents will be returned unless a stamped addressed envelope is enclosed with any proofs of purchase sent.
5. Once your warranty registration is complete and serial numbers have been verified, you will receive a verification number via email (or post if registration has been via telephone) which you will need to keep safely to quote to us in the event that you need to make use of the additional 3 year warranty.
a) Qualifying studioLine Ovens: HN878G4B6B, HS858GXB6B
b) Additional qualifying appliances - select 4 from listed stated above
6. This offer applies to new appliances only, purchased through participating Siemens stockists. It does not apply to purchases of graded, seconds, replacements, refurbished and imperfect products or to ebay, trade and contract sales.
7. The 3 year extended warranty period commences 2 years after the date of purchase and follows on from the standard 2 year manufacturers' guarantee, giving you 5 years in total.
8. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspeondence shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to extend or withdraw the Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. These terms and conditions may also be altered in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, at any time.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or are not received before 31.08.18. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require purchasers to provide further verification as to proof of purchase.
10. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
11. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland only, excluding employees of the Promoter.
13. The Promoter/Data Controller is Siemens, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 01844007 with registered office at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5PT, United Kingdom.
Warranty Claims Procedure
If your Siemens product breaks down you should
1. Check the fault section of your appliance operating instructions.
2. Check that your appliance is plugged in, properly installed and correctly fused.
3. To arrange a repair, contact Siemens Customer Service on 0344 892 8999 to arrange an engineer visit.
4. All repairs under the extended warranty plan must be undertaken by our own nationwide service organisation BSH Customer Service or its authorised agents. You will be required to produce your warranty documentation and proof of purchase at the time of repair.
Conditions of Cover
1. Fraud. All benefits under this cover are forfeited if a fraudulent declaration or claim is made.
2. Governing law and statutory rights. This agreement is limited to products bought and used in the U.K., the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. The provision of this plan does not affect your statutory rights. This agreement is governed by English Law.
3. Rights of third parties. This plan is for the benefit of you, the purchaser named on this appliaction form, and anyone else we have agreed with you. No benefits may be given to anyone else. The warranty is non-transferable.
4. Events outside our reasonable control. We are free to transfer our rights and obligations under this cover and to have third parties carry out our obligations.
What is covered
1. Parts and labour costs: if your product breaks down, up to the original price you paid for the product.
2. Replacement if we consider the product to be non-repairable, or beyond economic repair we may pay you the replacement cost of equipment of a similar specification. Alternatively we may, at our discretion replace the product with another of the same or similar specification. The original equipment then becomes our property and may not be disposed of without our consent. The balance of the warranty on the first machine will be transferred to the new product i.e if we exchange a product with a 5 year warranty after 3 years the new product gets 2 years only.
What is not covered
1. Breakdown due to:
a. Accidental damage.
b. If the equipment is, or has been, used for commercial or non-domestic purposes
c. Not following the manufacturer’s user instructions.
d. You damaging or neglecting the product.
e. Electricity, gas or water which is incorrectly supplied or not supplied at all.
f. Defects in external wiring, cable or services.
g. Incorrect or faulty installation.
h. Limescale or the effects of aggressive water. (Water with high levels of acidity and low PH levels or any other chemicals that may cause corrosion or a build-up of limescale)
2. Repair costs for:
a. Unblocking of the pump of washing machines.
b. Damage to nonworking parts such as cabinet trim and fittings.
c. Damage caused by scratching, chipping, rust or corrosion.
d. Damage caused by foreign objects or substances not normally associated with the product.
e. Adjustment to product controls.
f. Cleaning or descaling your product.
g. Plumbing not forming part of the product installation.
h. Repairs carried out by persons not authorised by Siemens Customer Service.
3. Call out charges where no fault can be found with the product.
4. Any loss suffered as a result of being unable to use the product or other consequential loss, including loss or damage caused while gaining access to or re-installing the product.
5. We shall not be liable if any part or component is no longer available or is out of manufacture. In such event we shall consider the equipment to be beyond economic repair and we will replace or refund as described above.
6. We shall not be liable in respect of plugs, fuses, dents, cabinets, cosmetic trims, cables, filters and attachments
For full warranty terms and conditions visit: http://www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com/uk/privacy_policy
If you have agreed during warranty registration, your details will be held and used by Siemens to provide customer service information and about extended warranties and for other marketing purposes. We will disclose your information to our associates for these purposes only. We like to keep our customers up to date with the latest products and promotions from Siemens. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please contact Siemens Customer Service.