If you need a repair for your appliance, Siemens has a team of trained and qualified engineers based around the country who can help. Our repairs are analysed in advance by a technical team to ensure the engineer is equipped with the replacement spare parts likely to be needed to complete the repair. Our repair lines are open 24 hours day, seven days a week.
For all kinds of major domestic appliances, such as dishwashers, washing machines, ovens and fridge freezers, Siemens engineers will come directly to your home and repair any manufacturing faults. Additionally they will come with the correct spare parts, if needed, and they will provide help and support to prevent future faults occurring. You can arrange an appliance repair over the telephone or online.
* In some areas we may use an approved service partner where the repair process may vary.
Under warranty appliances
If your Siemens appliance is under the standard two year warranty or a five year warranty, your repair will be free of charge subject to our warranty terms and conditions. You will also have a 12 months parts and labour warranty on the repair if the same fault occurs within this time period.
Out of warranty appliances
If your Siemens appliance is outside of the standard two year warranty or a five year warranty, any repairs will be fully chargeable:
- A flat fee of £99 (or £109 within the M25) plus the cost of any replacement spare parts required to repair the appliance. This fee is inclusive of call out and labour.
- Charge includes call out and labour.
- The same labour charge no matter how long the repair takes.
- Replacement spare parts charged as extra and will be quoted for prior to the repair being carried out.
- This repair is covered by a 12 month guarantee on labour and replacement spare parts.
- Please note you will still be charged in the event that the engineer finds no fault, parts are not available, or the appliance is unrepairable.
Domestic & General Repair Care Plan
You also have the option to extend your warranty beyond the standard two year warranty or five year warranty for additional peace of mind. This extended warranty is provided by Domestic & General and can be taken out whilst you are still under warranty or after your warranty has expired:
- £15.99 per month for 12 months for appliances less than 8 years old.
- £17.50 per month for 12 months for appliances between 8 and 12 years old.
- Price includes call out, labour and replacement spare parts.
- Covers further electrical and mechanical faults for the life of the plan.
- On the first visit, if the appliance is unrepairable or beyond economical repair, you will not be charged and the plan will be cancelled.
- If the appliance is unrepairable or beyond economical repair on a future visit, your appliance will be replaced with a brand new model.
- Please note this pricing option can only be chosen by calling us in advance of the repair. It cannot be selected online or arranged via an engineer.