iQ500 392 mm
Very fast heating and great for flash-frying, the Teppan yaki is design for traditional Japanese cooking at home.
- The 40 cm wide teppanyaki is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops to create a bespoke cooking area.
- The touchSlider allows the hob temperature to be controlled by entering it directly or by moving the slider with a single finger.
- Depending on the requirements and quantities the two cooking zones can be heated together or seperately.
- Tastefully integrated into the Domino unit when not in use, thanks to the high-quality glass ceramic cover.
- Heats to 40°C so that grease deposits can be removed more easily.
- £ 1,749.00Recommended retail price
- Stainless Steel side trim with bevelled front edge
- Can be installed with a Siemens domino hob
- Removable ceramic black glass cover
- Stainless steel cooking surface
- 2 cooking zones
- Electronic power level display
- Thermostat can be set between 160-240 °C in steps of 10°
- Special level for keeping warm (70°C)
- Special level for cleaning (40°C)
- Acoustic signal
- Count up timer
- Control panel pause
- reStart function
- Electric cable, without plug
- 2 spatulas included
- Main on/off switch
- Power on indicator
- Symbol displayed for heat up phase
- 2-fold residual heat indication
- Control panel lock
- Automatic safety switch off
- Individual energy consumption display
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
glass ceramic cover
Tastefully integrated into the Domino unit when not in use, thanks to the high-quality glass ceramic cover.
cleaning setting at 40 °C
Durch das Aufheizen auf 40 °C können Verschmutzungen leichter entfernt werden.
keep warm setting at 70 °C
Easily keeps all dishes at a warm 70 °C.
40 cm wide teppanyaki
The 40 cm wide teppanyaki is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops.
2 cooking zones
Depending on the requirements and quantities the two cooking zones can be heated together or seperately.