For a better overview when cooking, the innovative LED lights in the extractor hoods supply more light from above on your hob. Another bright spot: The long-lasting lights consume very little energy.
iQ300 Chimney hood
The wall-mounted chimney hood with high extraction rate – perfect for installing on the kitchen wall.
Nice and bright while saving energy: LED lighting.
Intensive setting with automatic after revert setting
The intensive setting temporarily increases the extraction rate when kitchen vapour is especially intense, with automatic revert after 6 minutes.
The 680 m3/h extraction rate supplies clean air when cooking.
- Extraction rate according to DIN/EN 61591 ø 15 cm: max. Normal 430 m³/h Intensive 680 m³/h
- 3 speed control plus intensive setting
- Intensive op. revert dur.: 6 min.
- Twin channel high performance fan motor
- 60 cm stainless steel Chimney hood with glass canopy
- stainless steel
- Ducted/Recirculating operation
- Recirc. kit or clean air kit
- Designed for wall mounted installation
- Chimney hood wall fixing syst.
- Push button controls, Illuminated buttons
- Removable metal grease filters, dishwasher safe
- Power rating: 136 W
- Special chimney solutions possible
|Width (cm)||60 cm|
|Depth of the product||500 mm|
|Max. recirculation (m³/h)||300|
|Sound pressure max. normal||44|
|Type of control setting and signalling devices||Illuminated buttons, Low-lift pushbuttons|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+|
|Total annual energy consumption||28.5|
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||150 / 120 mm|
|Color body||Stainless steel|
|Color chimney||Stainless steel|
|Grease filter material||Washable aluminium|
|Grease filter type||Kassette|
|Material body||Stainless steel|
|Material chimney||Stainless steel|
|Number of motors||1|
|Connection Rating (W)||136 W|
|Length electrical supply cord (cm)||130 cm|
|Frequency (Hz)||50; 60 Hz|
|Total power of the lamps (W)||6 W|
|Total power of the motors (W)||130 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
* In accordance with the EU-Regulation No 65/2014
- 2 Accessories for
Information for professionals relevant for disassembly and dismantling according to the EU ecodesign regulations for vacuum cleaners, range hoods, ovens, hobs and water heaters (EU) No 666/2013, (EU) No 66/2014 and (EU) No 814/2013