iQ700 Domino touchSlider induction hob EH375MV17E black glass with stainless steel trim
The modern flexInduction cooktop provides greater flexibility when cooking.
- The 30 cm wide induction cooktop is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops.
- Innovative induction technology is one of the quickest, safest and most efficient methods of cooking.
- Extra-large cooking surfaces allow for tailored cooking zones, place your cookware wherever you want on the flexInduction cooking zone.
- Shorter heating times with up to 50% more power thanks to the powerBoost-function.
- £ 699.00Recommended retail price.
- 302 mm
- Front controls
- touchSlider operation
- Design trim (front facette with side trim)
- Can be installed with other Siemens domino hobs
- Electronic control
- Electronic power level display
- Automatic safety switch off
- Power boost setting
- Automatic pan recognition
- 17 power levels
- Main on/off switch
- Timer for all zones
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Control panel pause
- 2 induction cooking zones
- Connecting strip - HZ394301
Basic technical information
- Electrical connection rating (W)
- Number of induction plates
- Power of 1st heating element (kW)
- 3.3 kW
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW)
- 3.3 kW
- Nominal power (kW)
- 220-240 V
The flexible cooking zone for flexible cooking: flexInduction.
Pots and pans vary greatly. But with flexInduction, you can flexibly adjust your cooktop to match. Besides two traditionally arranged cooking zones – and depending on the particular model – two rectangular surface induction cooking zones are provided that can be joined to create a single large zone. Your cookware can be positioned anywhere within this area.
Individual pleasure in cooking: domino hobs.
The 30- and 40-cm-wide dominos can be combined as you wish, e.g. ceramic induction cooking hobs with a gas wok hob. A lava grill and a deep fryer are also available. The dominos can be assembled for a perfect look to your hob.
The turbocharger for powerInduction: powerBoost function.
The powerBoost function increases power by up to 50 %. This can save up to 35 % of the time it takes to heat up pots or cook large quantities.