If you need a repair for your appliance, Siemens has a team of trained and qualified engineers based around the country who can help. Our repairs are analysed in advance by a technical team to ensure the engineer is equipped with the replacement spare parts likely to be needed to complete the repair. Our repair lines are open 24 hours day, seven days a week.
For all kinds of major domestic appliances, such as dishwashers, washing machines, ovens and fridge freezers, Siemens engineers will come directly to your home and repair any manufacturing faults. Additionally they will come with the correct spare parts, if needed, and they will provide help and support to prevent future faults occurring. You can arrange an appliance repair over the telephone or online.
* In some areas we may use an approved service partner where the repair process may vary.
Book a Repair Online
You can book a repair online quickly and easily by using our online booking system. You can select from a range of suitable appointment dates and time slots and book directly in our system in just a few minutes. Booking a trained and qualified engineer to repair your Siemens home appliance online couldn't be simpler, just follow the four steps below to get started.
First we need to know which type of Siemens appliance you have. Below you can either enter your appliance's E-Nr number found on the rating plate attached to your appliance (recommended), select an applicable appliance category, or select a registered appliance from your online account.
Essential Information Before You Book
- You cannot book a repair online for the Republic of Ireland, so please call 01450 2655* to book an engineer visit.
- Customers in some remote areas of the UK, such as the Scottish islands cannot book online. Please call 0344 892 8999* to book an engineer visit.
- Only repairs for large domestic appliances can be booked in for a repair online.
- The reserved date and time slot are provisional until you accept the appointment offer by clicking on the link provided in the email we will send to you. The contract between you and us is only formed when you accept our offer.
- Please ensure that an adult is present at the property at all times during the repair appointment. The engineer cannot enter alone or remain unsupervised.
*Calls will be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls are charged at the basic rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges.
Terms and Conditions
Before booking an engineer visit, whether online or by telephone, we recommend that you read through our repair and warranty terms and conditions.