By registering your Siemens appliances, this means that we will have your details in the unlikely event that we need to contact you with any safety updates. We encourage you to register all of your home appliances, whether they are inside or outside of their manufacturer's warranty. For more information about appliance registration please click here to visit the Register My Appliance website.
Please select below the warranty option that is applicable for your Siemens appliance. To register your standard two year warranty, choose the standard two year warranty option. To register a freestanding Siemens appliance which qualifies for the free five year warranty, choose the five year warranty option, and to purchase extended warranty, choose the extended warranty option.
Extend your standard two year warranty further
While your appliance is still new, you can also purchase extended warranty on top of your standard two year warranty, and as an added bonus, your warranty will be upgraded to include accidental damage. The plan is provided by our partners Domestic & General, the UK's leading appliance repair specialists.
Just call 01230 0344 to speak to an advisor about extending your warranty.
If your appliance develops a fault or gets damaged by accident, all you have to do is call our 24 hour helpline for assistance 01450 2655.
* BSH Home Appliances Limited has appointed Domestic & General Services Limited to provide product registration services and protection plans to accompany its products. Domestic & General Services Limited and BSH Home Appliances Limited will use your information (which you or others have provided to us) to provide the requested service and for administration (including the recovery of any amounts owing, where applicable), marketing, market research and analytics and testing purposes. Your information may also be shared with other members of the Domestic & General Group of companies and selected companies acting on our behalf.
Five reasons to take out the Siemens extended warranty
- No breakdown repair bills if we send you an engineer.
- Call outs can be authorised for damage caused by accident.
- A brand new appliance if we replace yours.
- A 24 hour customer service helpline.
- Repairs by Siemens customer service.