By registering your Siemens appliances, this means that we will have your details in the unlikely event that we need to contact you with any safety updates. We encourage you to register all of your home appliances, whether they are inside or outside of their manufacturer's warranty. For more information about appliance registration please click here to visit the Register My Appliance website.
Please select below the warranty option that is applicable for your Siemens appliance. To register your standard two year warranty, choose the standard two year warranty option. To register a freestanding Siemens appliance which qualifies for the free five year warranty, choose the five year warranty option, and to purchase extended warranty, choose the extended warranty option.
Register your free five year warranty
A free five year warranty is available on selected freestanding Siemens appliance models where indicated, which covers fitted spare parts, engineer labour and call out charges. If you would like to find out whether your Siemens freestanding appliances qualifies for the free five year warranty, please call 01450 2655 and provide the customer service advisor with the model number (E-Nr) and FD number for your freestanding appliance so they can check whether your model qualifies.
How to register your free five year warranty
To register your Siemens freestanding appliance for its free five year warranty, just follow these steps below:
- Create a My Siemens account by clicking here.
- Login to your My Siemens account using your email address and password.
- Register your appliance under your account by clicking on the "register your appliance" button on the My Siemens homepage. You will need the model number (E-Nr) and the FD number which can be found on the rating plate attached to your appliance. You will also need to enter the purchase date for your appliance.
- Once you have confirmed these details, your appliance will be registered for its free five year warranty and you will be able to view this appliance by clicking on the "manage my appliances" button on the My Siemens homepage.
- You will receive an automatic email to confirm your appliance registration within a couple of minutes.
Important: Please retain your proof of purchase for your appliance in the form of a receipt or invoice, as an engineer will request to see this in order to further verify your appliance is eligible for the free five year warranty.
Five year warranty terms and conditions
If your appliance is under a five year warranty, please read our warranty terms and conditions before booking an engineer.