If you need a repair for your appliance, Siemens has a team of trained and qualified engineers based around the country who can help. Our repairs are analysed in advance by a technical team to ensure the engineer is equipped with the replacement spare parts likely to be needed to complete the repair. Our repair lines are open 24 hours day, seven days a week.
For all kinds of major domestic appliances, such as dishwashers, washing machines, ovens and fridge freezers, Siemens engineers will come directly to your home and repair any manufacturing faults. Additionally they will come with the correct spare parts, if needed, and they will provide help and support to prevent future faults occurring. You can arrange an appliance repair over the telephone or online.
* In some areas we may use an approved service partner where the repair process may vary.
Essential information before you book
- Visits cannot be booked online for the Republic of Ireland. Please call 01450 2655.
- Customers in some remote areas of the UK, such as the Scottish Islands cannot book online. Please call 0344 892 8999.
- Only repairs for large domestic appliances can be booked online. For small appliances, please call 0344 892 8999.
- The process of arranging an engineer visit online will require you to accept our offer of an appointment which will be sent to you via an email address that you provide. Reserved date and time slots are provisional until you accept the offer by clicking on the link provided in that email. The contract between you and us is only formed when you accept our offer.
- Please ensure that an adult is present at the property at all times during the repair appointment. We cannot enter alone or remain unsupervised.
* Calls will be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls are charged at the basic rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges.
The process explained
You can book a service repair for an appointment for the repair of your major domestic appliance with a Siemens customer service engineer online. The booking repair service is fast, easy and available around the clock.
Book an appointment for the repair of your Siemens home appliance in five easy steps. Once you have entered the appliance information, the problem description and your address details, you can select your preferred time for an engineer’s visit at your home. Before you submit the appointment booking, you will be able to review a summary of all your entries. Finally, a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
Repair simple faults yourself
You'll be surprised to learn how many simple repair issues you can easily resolve yourself. Our online instruction manuals, appliance assistant, FAQs and self-help videos will give you helpful hints and tips to keep your appliances performing at their best.