Comprehensive warranties for total peace of mind
Siemens uses only high-quality components designed and tested to survive modern life. That’s why Siemens provides a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty as standard on all home appliances and a 5 Year Warranty on selected freestanding appliances. And because we are confident that your appliance will stand the test of time, we provide a Lifetime AquaStop Warranty on washing machines and dishwashers, a 10 Year Warranty on our iQdrive washing machine motors and 10 Year Anti-Rust Warranty on our dishwashers.
Appliances designed to stand the test of time
For over 100 years Siemens has led the way in product innovation and quality. Siemens combines cutting-edge aesthetics, materials and manufacturing processes to create appliances that are not only beautiful to use, but are built to last.
Siemens 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
All Siemens home appliances have a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty as standard to protect against any manufacturing and material faults and defects during this warranty period. See our terms and conditions below for further information.
To qualify for this warranty, please register your appliance by calling 0344 892 8999 or register your appliance online.
The conditions below describe the prerequisites and scope of our warranty. They do not affect your statutory rights or the obligations of your retailer and your contract with them.
These warranty conditions apply to appliances purchased in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. If appliances are shipped to other countries, the appropriate technical conditions (e.g. voltage, frequency, gas types, etc.) for the climatic and environmental conditions in the country are met and there is no legal restriction (e.g. missing approbation or declaration of conformity), the terms of the warranty will apply, provided a local customer service network exists.
Appliances purchased outside the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are subject to the warranty conditions published by the appropriate local representative office of that country. These can be obtained via the specialist dealer from whom you bought the appliance, or directly from our local representative office.
We provide warranty cover for this appliance subject to the following conditions:
1. In accordance with the under-mentioned conditions (items 2 - 8), we will rectify defects affecting the appliance which are clearly attributable to material and/or manufacturing faults, provided they are reported immediately after being identified, and within 24 months of the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”).
2. Service may not be available to all the islands around the UK and Ireland, we reserve the right to offer approved local partners in outreach areas. Please check with your retailer or contact our customer service department if you need more information.
3. Engineers and Service Partners are provided with reasonable access to the appliance at the point of time when we attend to the appliance.
4. Where appliances have been installed on boats:
a. If the electricity is supplied from land (i.e. in the case of house boats) then these warranty conditions apply.
b. If the electricity on the boat is generated by its engine then these warranty conditions will not apply.
5. The warranty will not extend to fragile items such as glass or cosmetic parts or consumable items such as light-bulbs. Warranty liability will not be triggered by minor variances from nominal features which are of no significance to the appliance's value or fitness for purpose, or damage caused by the chemical or electrochemical effects of water and generally by exceptional environmental conditions, inappropriate operating conditions, or the appliance having come into contact with unsuitable materials. Likewise, no warranty liability will be accepted if the defects stem from transport damage for which we are not responsible, improper installation and assembly, improper use, to also include where an appliance has been used in a non-domestic environment, poor maintenance or failure to observe operating or assembly instructions.
6. We reserve the right to invalidate the warranty:
a. If repairs or other interventions are performed by persons not authorised by us to take such action, or if our appliances are fitted with non-original spare parts, extras or accessories; or
b. In the event of physical or verbal abuse towards any member of staff.
7. Warranty provision will be free of charge and we will decide whether this will take the form of a repair or the replacement of the appliance. Small appliances or vacuum cleaners that can reasonably be transported or posted may need to be handed over or shipped to our customer service centre. All other appliances will be repaired on site. A purchase receipt must be presented in each case. Replaced parts pass into our ownership.
8. In the event of a replacement appliance being supplied, we reserve the right to charge an appropriate monetary offset in respect of the period of use already enjoyed. We are not obliged to provide a replacement which matches the other appliances in the household. If the appliance is imported from another country, exercise your warranty in the country, that the purchase was made.
9. The provision of services under warranty neither extends the term of the warranty nor sets in motion a new warranty period. The warranty period for spare parts fitted ends with the expiry of the warranty on the appliance as a whole.
10. Other claims against the warranty in respect of compensation for consequential or associated loss is excluded, except where such liability is legally mandatory.
These warranty conditions apply to appliances purchased in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. If appliances shipped to other countries feature the appropriate technical conditions (e.g. voltage, frequency, gas types, etc.) for the climatic and environmental conditions in the country concerned, the terms of the warranty will apply, provided a local customer service network exists. Appliances purchased outside the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are subject to the warranty conditions published by the appropriate local representative office of that country. These can be obtained via the specialist dealer from whom you bought the appliance, or directly from our local representative office.
Siemens Home Appliances Service.
BSH Home Appliances Ltd, Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5ZR.
Telephone: 0844 892 8922
Siemens Dishwasher iQ500Amazing Dishwadher! very quiet, has the cutlery drawer which is much better than the basket itself plus that amazing wine glassess holder that comes with it:) highly recommend!
Very quiet and efficientI love this machine. Everything comes out beautifully clean and it’s so quiet, I hardly hear it working. It saves me so much time. The only pot I never put in any dishwasher is a rice pot, as hand washing is always best for that.
Washing machineMy old Siemens was 12 years of age and still going strong - after a difficult year with my partner battling cancer we decided to treat ourselves to a new Siemens and this one is excellent! John Lewis was brilliant at delivery and fitting as usual Thank you Siemens
Another Siemens Washing MachineJust bought my second Siemens washing machine, the previous machine lasted 12 years, hope this one is as good. Comes with 5 years guarantee.
Excellent DishwasherVery pleased with the build quality of this dishwasher. Every identified feature works as described and I love how the door opens automatically when slightly touched. Touch panel is very instinctive and the timer readout projected onto the floor works well and is an excellent feature. I can highly recomend it.
Excellent Quality and washes perfectlyVery pleased with this seimens dishwasher, excellent build quality is obvious as soon as you open the door. Operates very quietly, washes and dries all dishes and glassware to a sparkling finish. Touch panel is very instinctive, the timer readout projected onto the floor is a good feature. higly recommended Highly recomended.
Find a Siemens specialist dealer near you
Find your closest Siemens retailer to see the technology in action and receive expert advice. Just enter your address below and click search.