If you need a repair for your appliance, Siemens has a team of trained and qualified engineers based around the country who can help. Our repairs are analysed in advance by a technical team to ensure the engineer is equipped with the replacement spare parts likely to be needed to complete the repair. Our repair lines are open 24 hours day, seven days a week.
For all kinds of major domestic appliances, such as dishwashers, washing machines, ovens and fridge freezers, Siemens engineers will come directly to your home and repair any manufacturing faults. Additionally they will come with the correct spare parts, if needed, and they will provide help and support to prevent future faults occurring. You can arrange an appliance repair over the telephone or online.
* In some areas we may use an approved service partner where the repair process may vary.
If your Siemens appliance has a manufacturing or material fault or defect and it is under the Siemens Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty or the Siemens Five Year Warranty, your repair will be free of charge, subject to our warranty terms and conditions.
Out of Warranty
If your Siemens appliance is outside of the Siemens Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty or the Siemens Five Year Warranty, any repairs will be fully chargeable.
- A flat fee of £99 (£109 within the M25) plus the cost of any replacement spare parts required to repair the appliance. This fee is inclusive of call out and labour.
- The £99 (£109 withing the M25) price only applies to call-outs undertaken by Siemens engineers outside the terms of our manufacturer’s guarantee. In some areas we may use an approved service partner. For these call-outs you are entering into a contract directly with the service partner and other pricing structures and charges may apply. Your service partner will be able to advise you on their own prices.
- The same labour charges will apply no matter how long the repair takes. Replacement spare parts charged as extra and will be quoted for prior to the repair being carried out.
- A chargeable repair carried out by a Siemens engineer is covered by a 12 month warranty on the engineer’s labour and any replacement spare parts that are fitted.
- Please note you will still be charged in the event that the engineer finds no fault, parts are not available, or the appliance is unrepairable.
- Please read our important terms and conditions for more information.
Terms and Conditions
Before booking an engineer visit, whether online or by telephone, we recommend that you read through our repair and warranty terms and conditions.