iQ300 LI94MA530BExtractor hood with telescopic canopy
For clean lines the powerful telescopic cooker hood disappears into an upper cabinet, perfect for modern kitchens.
- The energy-saving LED lighting ensures optimal visibility when cooking.
- When required the intensive setting temporarily increases the extraction rate, with automatic revert after 6 min.
- The 420 m3/h extraction rate supplies clean air when cooking.
- At 46 dB the hood is extremely quiet when being used.
- 90 cm wide
- Silver metallic lacquer
- Electronic control via Soft touch button control
- Neutral white lights
- For installation into a 90cm wide cupboard
- Soft touch button control for extractor speeds and light
- 2 x LED lights
- 3 x metal grease filter cassettes - dishwasher safe
- Steel filter cover
- pyramid filter
- 1 single inlet horizontal, Efficient BLDC motor
- Suitable for ducted and re-circulating operation
- For recirculated extraction recirculating kit or CleanAir recirculating kit (accessory) needed
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
max. Normal use 270 m³/h
Intensive 420 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
Max. normal use: 60 dB(A) re 1 pW (46 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
Intensive: 70 dB(A) re 1 pW (56 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- 3 x power levels plus intensive setting
- Power rating: 76 W
- Automatic intensive revert
- Noise max. Normal Level: 60 dB*
- Extractor hose 120 mm
- Dimensions (WxD): 898 x 290 mm
- built-in dimensions (HxWxD): 162 x 526 x 290 mm
- Dimensions exhaust air (HxWxD): 203-203 x 898 x 290 mm
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 120 mm enclosed)
- Light Intensity: 569 lux
- Colour Temperature: 3500 K
- Average Energy Consumption: 20 kWh/year*
- Energy Efficiency Class: A*
- Blower Efficiency Class: A*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: A*
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: C*
- Width (cm)
- 90 cm
- Depth of the product
- 290 mm
- Construction type
- Ventilation type
- Max. recirculation (m³/h)
- Sound pressure max. normal
- Type of control setting and signalling devices
- LED, Low-lift pushbuttons
- Energy efficiency
- Total annual energy consumption
- Home Connect
- Diameter of air outlet (mm)
- 120 / 150 mm
- Color body
- Silver metallic
- Grease filter material
- Washable aluminium
- Grease filter type
- Installation type
- Material body
- zinc plated
- Number of motors (Stck)
- Ventilation type
- Connection rating (W)
- 76 W
- Length of electrical supply cord (cm)
- 175 cm
- Frequency (Hz)
- 50; 60 Hz
- Total power of the lamps (W)
- 6 W
- Total power of the motors (W)
- 70 W
- Nominal power (kW)
- 220-240 V
* In accordance with the EU-Regulation No 65/2014
The 420 m3/h extraction rate supplies clean air when cooking.
Intensive setting with automatic revert setting
The intensive setting temporarily increases the extraction rate when cooking is particularly intense, with automatic revert after 6 minutes.
Nice and bright while saving energy: LED lighting.
For a better view when cooking, the innovative LED lights in our extractor hoods supply more light from above over your hob. Not to mention, the long-lasting lights consume very little energy.
You can find user manuals for this product here.
EU energy label
Download the energy label for this product here.